These jolly holiday cards are easy to make using festive papers, luggage tags and ribbon.
You will need:
Card blanks and envelopes
Festive paper in at least two colours or designs (you can use wrapping paper, scrapbooking papers, vintage wallpaper or even fabric).
Small Christmas Rubber Stamp (eg pudding, robin, snowflake, Christmas Tree) and Ink Pad
1. Stamp the luggage tag with the Christmas rubber stamp, and leave to dry for a few minutes.
2. Tie a 6" piece of ribbon to the top of the tag and tie in a bow. Cut ends to the right length.
3. Cut 2 rectangle pieces from the Christmas paper. Use two contrasting patterns. The size will depend on the size of your cards, but one rectangle should be about half an inch smaller in length and width than the larger rectangle. Use a guillotine if you've got one, but I prefer my cards to look a bit wonky and handmade, there are no straight lines in nature.
4. Glue the larger rectangle to the card, then the smaller rectangle, followed by the luggage tag.
5. You can play around with other designs. Instead of stamping the tag, use cardmaking toppers, stickers, festive buttons or beads. Use glittery card instead of printed paper.